Pinpoint Systems Services for IBM Unica Interact
Pinpoint Systems maximizes your IBM Unica Interact implementation.
With IBM Unica Interact, marketers can personalize in real-time the experience of customers interacting with websites, call centers, and other inbound marketing channels. IBM Unica Interact uses powerful, behavioral targeting analytics and marketer-defined business logic to deliver the optimal marketing message in each case.
As the effectiveness of traditional outbound marketing campaigns declines, marketers must take better advantage of moments when customers and prospects contact them. But how can marketers apply the same analytic rigor to marketing through inbound channels as they typically do for outbound campaigns?
The answer is IBM Unica Interact, which richly supports inbound, real-time marketing:
- Highly manageable, real-time decisioning logic: a combination of segmentation and business rules enables marketers to easily define strategies for interacting with customers and prospects and, just as importantly, easily modify those strategies and understand the impact of changes
- Self-learning and arbitration: a configurable Bayesian algorithm combined with integrated offer arbitration capabilities builds insight over time and helps determine the best offer or message to present to each customer or prospect
- Performance optimized run-time engine: to maximize performance, Unica Interact is Java-based, features configurable multi-threaded processing and database connection pooling, and supports horizontal scaling with runtime server failover
- Role-based user interfaces (UI): separate user interfaces for marketers, technical analysts, and operational managers of interactive channels create an uncomplicated and intuitive user experience for each person involved in the inbound marketing process
- Insightful reports and analyses: provide marketing performance analysis, interactive channel activity analysis, campaign strategy inventories, and deployment auditing – all intended to improve managerial oversight and marketing results
- Integration with outbound marketing capabilities: part of a single interactive marketing solution at the heart of which is IBM Unica Campaign, enabling inbound and outbound marketing to be coordinated into a single strategy for building customer relationships, using a single technology platform
Real-time prospect interaction is difficult with marketing disparate systems.
Marketing to customers and prospects when they contact you is more effective than a cold outreach. The offer extended, however, must be relevant. website systems and call center software often are not connected to an organization's marketing databases and applications.
The solution: Pinpoint Interactive Marketing Services for IBM Unica Interact
Pinpoint implements, integrates, trains and supports IBM Unica’s Interact interactive marketing solutions in a way that can leverage your existing direct marketing and offer management capabilities to create an interactive dialog with each customer on each inbound interaction. Pinpoint will upgrade your direct marketing environment as necessary to enable the interactive marketing capabilities of IBM Unica Interact.
Pinpoints consulting programs include:
Customer Behavior Analysis
Reaching your customers with relevant and timely communications starts with understanding what your customers are doing, what they like or prefer, their interaction and transaction history, their business relationship tenure and their channel preferences (web, phone, etc.).
Pinpoint’s services include three distinct approaches to performing analysis of customer behavior:
Marketing Data Mining
By inspecting relationships among all of the data amassed on customers, data mining seeks to discover patterns of behavior – or indicators of such patterns – that can be used to formulate marketing programs or campaigns aimed at maximizing revenue per customer. Alternatively, it can be used to reduce the marketing spend on probable low-value customers.
Pinpoint ensures insights from data mining activities are made actionable by formally connecting the data mining process to the offer/message formulation and targeting processes. Without this connection, the value of the insight will remain unrealized.
Marketing business intelligence provides reporting on a known customer pattern or profile, on a periodic, ongoing basis or as a one-of or ad-hoc query. Business intelligence informs decision makers and knowledge workers of the latest developments in customer behavior and marketing effectiveness.
Pinpoint delivers personalized business intelligence via:
- Dashboards – continuously updated snapshots and trends of key performance indicators and other metrics of interest, delivered to the desktop of each decision maker
- Interactive Business Intelligence – the capability to conduct exploratory analysis of customer behavior by “slicing and dicing” aggregated customer data along various dimensions, such as time, product, channel, geography and demographics.
- Pattern Detection – automated detection of customer behavior patterns that indicate opportunities for special action, such as customers with high attrition risk or customers likely to respond to an up-sell or cross-sell offer.
- Traditional Reporting – generation and distribution of standard and ad hoc summary and detailed reports, using pre-specified filters and data aggregation dimensions, thereby providing decision makers at all levels with the information needed to manage the business.
Segmentation involves clustering customers by common characteristics – based on interaction and/or external psychographic or demographic data – so as to help differentiate the treatment of them by Sales, Marketing and Customer Service.
Pinpoint’s approach combines traditional customer segmentation metrics, such as purchase activity or assets under management (in financial services), with measures such as attrition risk and customer profitability to provide more fine-grained segmentation - maximizing customer value.